Everest – 8,848.86m/29,031ft
- 7 nights in Yeti Mountain Homes Comfort lodge, 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu
- Experienced personal climbing Sherpa and extra Sherpa for emergency in a group of 4
- 7 bottles of Poisk oxygen for members and 4 for personal Sherpa with summit mask and regulator
- Benefits of logistic arrangement at base camp and rotations to Camp I, II, III & IV
- Climbing on Khumbu Icefall and experience walk on the ladder to cross crevasses
- A steep climb on blue ice and snow to Camp III
- Steep climb and traverses on Yellow band and rock band to Camp IV
- A climb to Balcony (8,382 m) The South Summit (8,747 m) and The Hillary Step (8,778 m) to the Everest Summit (8,848 m)
- Enjoy a luxurious 5 Star stay while in Kathmandu at Gokarna Forest Resort with spa and swimming pool.
Overview of Everest Expedition Nepal
Mount Everest was first climbed by Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa on 29 May 1953 from the South Col. Since then many expeditions has been carried out to Mount Everest from both Nepal and Tibet Side. Adding up to the records, the first ascent of Mount Everest (from Nepal Side) without oxygen was succeeded on 08.05.1978 by Peter Habeler and Reinhold Messner.
Mount Everest (8,848m), the greatest challenge, is more than the famous mountain on earth. It has unique beauty and mystery. This is the ulitmate quest the one that dream of climbing the roof of the world. After final preparations of Everest Expedition in Kathmandu, we will fly to Lukla and begin our Tea-house Lodge trek towards Everest base camp. We will establish our base camp at 5300m at the foot of the Khumbu Icefall (Base Camp) before making our way to Camp 01 at 6200m., Camp 02 at 6,600m smacks in the middle of the Western Camp up to the Lhotse face to Camp 03 at 7200m. Finally, we’ll head up the South Col to Camp 04 at 8000m before making our Everest summit push.
We admit that no amount of finely tuned organisation will guarantee you the summit of Mount Everest. However we do believe that our experience, combined with your enthusiasm, determination and good team spirit will provide you with the best possible chance of standing on top of the world. We also strive to conduct a safe, successful and enjoyable experience, and will do everything possible to achieve each of these goals.